Dr. James Martin DC, DACS, CCN has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1978. He has been freeing people from pain since 1988 in his clinic in Yakima, WA and is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
He uses modern chiropractic technology and equipment and individually designed Nutrition Programs that work. Dr Martin is a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist and qualified for the Diplomate of The American Clinical Board of Nutrition. He is a Care Partner of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America and a member of the Wellness Council of the International Chiropractic Association. He has earned certification from Logan Chiropractic College as an Internal Health Specialist. He has had extensive training in the use of enzymes, detoxifaction, vitamins, exercise and nourishing nutrients.
Dr. Martin uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, the state of the art iQ Impluse Computer Adjusting Instrument, and recommending only the highest quality food based natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Martin is able to help you to succeed in your journey to restored health.
- Brigham Young University Bachelor of Science 1973
- Western States Chiropractic College DC Degree 1978
- Diplomate Applied Chiropractic Sciences Life Chiropractic West 1992
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist 2000 IAACN
- Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition, Diplomate Eligible, Parker Chiropractic College 2000
- Washington – 1978
- Oregon – 1979
- Hawaii – 1990
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Association Council of Applied Chiropractic Science
- Wellness Council of The ICA